Listed below are programs currently being offered by Orville's School. Each program promises the ultimate in terms of ease & flexibility, affordability, and quality of education.
University of Orville engages the services of an experienced and talented faculty comprising scholars, researchers, and professionals dedicated to both teaching and groundbreaking research. They blend academic theory with firsthand experience to enrich your learning experience and to broaden your perspectives on the latest issues and best practices.
- Ben FergusonAssociate Professor of Doctoral Studies
- Jennifer PattersonSenior Professor – Public Health
- Derek GehrkeAssociate Department Head
- Alain O’Conner Associate Professor – Health and Nutrition Sciences
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR Health Sciences GRADUATES
- Healthcare Administrator
- Pharmacy Technician
- Healthcare Communications
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Physical Therapists
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS YOU WILL ACQUIRE
Understanding of the latest trends of the industry and the commercial world
Professional approach to cost, time, accuracy and attention to detail
Self-Development skills to keep up to date with the fast changing world